Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Blog is Back

We're back.  Ooo, that almost sounded like that little Poltergeist girl: "They're back!"

Anyway, it has been almost 2 years since our last post.  I quit posting all that while ago simply because I could not keep up--something worth posting seemed to happen continuously, like mine and Suzy's trip to Hawaii, or the kids' first conscious X-mas (--hilarious by the way: they all walked into the first present they saw and stopped there, thinking Santa had only favored one of them), or three-half-days-a-week in preschool, or moving closer to where I work...  Well, life has only accelerated since--the kids are exploding with personality (--perhaps the few pictures below will give you some sense of that) and it is futile to even think I could keep up with them on this blog.

But we have news--no, not another set of triplets, nor a puppy, nor a new method of shaving my lower eyelids--and the news is such as warrants, in a way none of the other huge things did, an earnest effort at restarting and keeping the blog.  Any guesses?...

Following in our good friends' footsteps, we are packing up the family and moving to Costa Rica!  Ha, you didn't see that one coming, did you?  Actually, we're less than a month from leaving, and I feel like I still cannot see it coming.  But it's coming--it's basically here--Suzy is presently stacking boxes behind me and I am squeezed in the corner and writing perhaps for the last time from this computer.

So I just wanted to alert you, we're back on the blog, though we're about to be further away from all of you than we have ever been--oh, good, freedom to embellish again--my supreme DeStefano skill.  Keep an eye out for updates, and until I can get things set up, enjoy these succulent smiles...

Man, they are cute.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive