Sunday, March 14, 2010

All Four Corners of the Texas Divide

Well, friends, it's been a while, and this post hardly accounts for all the time missed. I have been focused on another project, and I am wary of sharing any mental space with it. Obviously, I am not a good multi-tasker, especially when the multiple tasks all require word-smithery. But I wanted to get something new out there for you guys, just to make sure you know this site is still very active in my mind. This is a video I shot about a month ago, on the eve of the Winter Olympics, and it, as you will see, did not require much editing. I call it Infant Olympics. It should at least give you some idea of how the trips are doing: healthy, six-months old, and still thinking their dad is funny.

(Now, let's not be too rough on the director-commentator here. Yes, it's true, he has a hobbit foot, and sometimes he can't tell left from right, nor ten from twenty, and his hair is out of control. But, at least...--he...--at least he...smells good.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive