Tuesday, November 10, 2009

They grow up so fast these days

She's crossed over--Scout, I mean--she's beyond our reach anymore. Just look at these pictures--she is full gangsta rap nouveau: Her moniker: "Gilly" or "G to the Y." Her three favorite things to say: "...sorry," "Shi-at, mo fo," (which apparently means: Thanks for wiping my butt, Dad), and, "Pink this, Lady Gaga!!!" And that last one she says while holding up some kind of gang sign with her hands. I know, what can we do? Counseling? At such an early age? I don't know.
For their parts, my two failed bodyguard sons: Kiefer is always just humming along with Van Morrison; and Charlie keeps humming along with Kiefer, but thinks he's at a Stones concert.
I know.
I'm sorry....
I don't know what else to say. They have already passed the cute stage. I'm sorry if you missed it...

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Joey!! It's hard to miss your birthday since 11/11 is the peppero day in Korea hahaha..Anyway I am quite new with this blog thing but I gotta say that I really enjoy reading your blog!! Your babies are super duper cute!! Me and Jen are looking forward to meet the babies and the fabulous parents :))
    Miss you guys a lot! When will you coming here to visit us anyway???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive