Monday, August 24, 2009

Three Babies Eve

Well, unfortunately for Paris, it looks as though Suzy is going to make it to tomorrow's appointment. 10:30 AM is c-section time at St. Joes--yea, St. Joes of all places. August 25th, 2009. That means they are going to be Virgos. I'm not going to lie, when I thought that they were going to be Leos, I was excited, imagining they would have something of their mother's disposition, which I am obviously taken with. But, no, Virgos, and as far as I can tell, Virgos suck. I would appreciate any evidence to the contrary...

Anyway, Andy has put the challenge to me to keep up this blog after D-day, and I mean to do it. So keep an eye on it.

As I said I would do in my email yesterday, I have posted the meal calendar that our great friends Mike and Drea put together. It is below the "Attack of Fatherhood" post. Check it out: it's definitely one clear example of how wonderful the world is, as evident in our nearest and dearest as it could be anywhere else. Thank you all.

Andrea wanted me to say that if you have any questions about the calendar, you can email her at ahext72@yahoo.com. You may also email us whenever, about whatever, calendar included.

3 comments:

  1. my husband is a virgo... he is a pretty cool guy:) my baby is going to be virgo... hoping that he/she is going to be pretty cool too. I'm a leo and while i think leo's are the best... the virgo has made me a better person and i'm sure it will do the same for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats mr. d! (its cassie mitchell if you didn't know)
    i can't wait to see pictures of the tiny, hairy babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey, as usual you are wrong. I sat in bed late last night and thought of at least 9 Virgos I know who not only don't suck, but are some of the most amazing people I know. And no, I am not one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive